Heat Exchange Applied Technology Inc. customers can choose from between a wide variety of finned tube construction types and features available:
- Shoulder Tension (L-Footed)
- Belled Ends
- Plate Fin
- Support Collars
- Custom Bending
- Most Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Materials
- Prototype to Production Capabilities
- Qualified Engineering Support
For one of a kind prototype to production run, our in house manufacturing capabilities and vast experience enable H.E.A.T. to remain a unique supplier of high quality finned tube products. H.E.A.T. has capabilities to bend and coil finned tube or plain tube to almost any shape.
(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Heat Exchange Applied Technology Inc. prides itself with:
- Quick response times
- Professional engineering staff
- Cost effective innovative construction
- Longer life
- Availability of wide finned tube configurations
- In house ASME certified fabrication
Heat Exchange Applied Technology Inc. advanced design and manufacturing capabilities enable us to construct unique heat exchangers for very specialized and demanding applications
Heat Exchange Applied Technology Inc. specialty heat exchangers have been used in the Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Medical, Fuel Cell and Electronics industries where quality requirements are very demanding.
MINI FINNED TUBE for Cryogenics Applications.